I have been an active member of the Stoke on Trent Local Government Branch for over 15 years. In that time I have been a workplace representative, branch vice chair (a role I currently hold), convenor for school support staff, convenor for Chief Executive, Resources & Public Health, Children, Adult & Family Services as well as the Branch Secretary for about 18 months until February 2016.
So if you have a concern, a query or just want to bend my ear and let of steam please don’t hesitate to contact me.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ME?
Tel: 01782 235453
Mobile: 07880 966510
WHICH WORKPLACES DO I COVER in the city council?
Children & Family Services (apart from Learning Services)
Public Health & Adult Social Care
Contact List For Stewards
PUBLIC HEALTH & ADULT SOCIAL CARE
Commissioning, Health & Social Care
- Alison Bryan – Marrow House Ext: 4886
Public Health – Leisure
- Glenn Airey – Gladstone Pottery Museum – Ext: 777
Public Health – Public Protection
- Cassandra Lennon – Hanley Town Hall – Ext 4931
CHILDREN & FAMILY SERVICES APART FROM LEARNING SERVICES
Children’s Social Care
- Alistair Cooper – 15 Pevensey Grove- Ext: 7937
- Christopher Morton – 170 Weston Coyney Road – Ext: 4970
- Peter Tideswell – Swann House- Ext: 8795
- Melanie Clarke – Crescent Children’s Centre – Mobile 07739339384
- Lisa Winfield – Fenton Children’s Centre- Ext: 1834
If you are dialling from outside of the City Council please prefix the 4 digit number we “23”.
Stewards Meetings for the Year 2017 (immediately follows the Executive Committee Meetings – should usually start at about 3.30 pm)
- 11 January
- 8 February