For January 2017, members in the West Midlands Unison region received £251,400 in compensation for personal injury payments, with members of this branch receiving £3335. For February 2017, members in the region received £91,090.18.
It always pays to be a Unison member!!
This is a special edition of the branch newsletter which reminds existing members of the benefits of Unison membership and informs non-members about the work of the branch and what is available.
Features in this issue includes:
- What is a trade union?
- There For You
- What can this branch do for you?
- I am not a Unison member but…..
- Whatever did the unions do for us?
- What else can Unison offer?
It is well worth a read – Benefits of Membership 2016
Free cold drinks were offered at our latest recruitment stall in the Crush Hall on a scorching 19 July. Other gifts included:
- Key Rings
- Stress Pigs – for those frustrating days in the office.
Look out for us at other venues soon.
Information in this edition includes:
- 175 Years of Chartism – Why The Vote Matters More Than Ever
- TTIP Benefits – What Benefits!
- Health & Safety Is Not A Dirty Word
- What It’s Like To Be LGBT In The Workplace – One Member’s Experience
Well worth a read ………. June 2016