Two advance diary dates:
The City of Stoke-On-Trent Local Government Branch AGMS will take place on:
Monday 12 February 2018 at 1pm, Tolkien Room, City Central Library. Buffet at 12.30 pm – must be pre-ordered by Friday 2 February 2018.
Monday 19 February 2018 at 12.30 pm, Windsor Room, Civic Centre, Stoke. Buffet at 12 midday – must be pre-ordered by Friday 9 February 2018.
Promotional poster including instructions on how to order food and details of the the free prize draw – agm2018poster
The recent Health & Wellbeing Event held at the Civic Centre on 10 October 2017 was a great success.
There was a lot of interest and the cakes were yummy!!
The latest branch newsletter is now available. Featuring:
- Introducing Key Branch Officers
- TUC National Inspection Day 25 October 2017
- Unison’s Landmark Legal Victory For All Workers
- A Call To Action For Black Members Of The Branch
- Workplace Representatives
- A First Time Delegate’s Experience At The Unison National Delegate Conference Brighton June 2017
- Sue’s Snippets – Academy Conversions And School Payroll Provider Changes