The latest branch newsletter is now available. Featuring:
- Introducing Key Branch Officers
- TUC National Inspection Day 25 October 2017
- Unison’s Landmark Legal Victory For All Workers
- A Call To Action For Black Members Of The Branch
- Workplace Representatives
- A First Time Delegate’s Experience At The Unison National Delegate Conference Brighton June 2017
- Sue’s Snippets – Academy Conversions And School Payroll Provider Changes
- What does the £1.3 billion extra money announced by the Government during July 2017 really mean?
- Advance Diary Date – Stars In Schools – 24/11/17
- Unison Equality Survey
- Croyde Bay & Unison Travel Club Holiday Offers
Well worth a read and with hyperlinks to many other interesting web sites – Schools Newsletter Summer 2017
The branch awarded a food box comprising tea, coffee, chocolates, biscuits and sweets to those schools who organised events in appreciation of their valued School Support Staff on 25 November 2016 for Unison’s Stars In Schools Day.