There For You are now accepting applications for help with school uniform costs.
How much are the Grants? They are one-off grants of £40 per school age child, up to a total of £120
Am I eligible? To be eligible you must be:
• A member who has paid 4 weeks subscriptions before 22nd May 2017 – the launch date of this programme
• Either receive Housing Benefit
• Or have a total net annual household income of £18,000 or less. (Note: By ‘net income*’ we mean all salary after tax, national insurance, superannuation etc, and including your partner’s salary if applicable and any benefits. However, do not include in your calculation Child Benefit, the childcare element only of Working Tax Credit if paid, Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payment)
• Financially responsible for the child/children
• Not eligible for funding for uniform costs from your local authority
Promotional Poster – School Uniform Grant Promotional Poster 2017
Application form – School Uniform Grant Application Form.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 21 July 2017 at Unison national office. The address is on the application form.