There For You, Unison’s Welfare Charity are now inviting applications from members who meet the required eligibility criteria for a £60 one off payment to help with fuel costs.
FAQS – including eligibility conditions – Winter Fuel Grant FAQS 2018-2019
Application form – which must be sent direct to There For You (not to the branch) – Winter Fuel Grant Application form 2018-2019
Promotional poster – Winter Fuel Grant Promotional Poster 2018-2019
Note – the closing date for forms to be received by There For You is no later than 15 February 2019.
Unison Retired Members of this branch are hosting a free community meal at the YMCA Hanley on Friday 2 November at 12 midday – ymca community meal 2 november 2018. Everyone welcome.
The latest branch newsletter is available.
- Health & Safety Spotlight – Stress At Work
- What Have The Trade Unions Ever Done For Us – SOT Council no longer attacking terms and conditions for those who work unsocial hours
- Did you ever wonder where Unison’s colours came from?
- Ever wondered how your Local Government Pension is invested?
- When did women get the right to vote and what was the Representation Of The People Act?
- There For You – Unison’s Welfare Service For Members
Well worth a read – February 2018